Monday, October 26, 2009

Forever Family...

I love our church- I think I may have mentioned this before- but its true, I love the sweet gospel principles that we believe and teach our children, the same principles that were taught to us by our parents. I love the fact that our Saviour loved us sooo much that he gave his very life for us, so that we can have the opportunity to live together forever.
Our Jordon and Amanda and their darling daughter Ellie were sealed together forever in the Salt Lake City Temple, Friday October 23rd. It was such a special day and an amazing Temple year for our family. We have had 3 of our children in the temple this year. AWESOME- it definitely makes all the yucky stuff worth going through to get to this point. I hope that we can continue on this path and one day be able to see ALL of my children in the Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment